Elimine os adaptadores de teste inoportunos
Cansado de perder ou interromper todos os adaptadores necessários para testar vários tipos de mídia de voz, dados e vídeo? MicroMapper™ Pro simplifies testing with built-in twisted pair and coax support. Both the main unit and the far-end identifiers can be used to test twisted-pair and coax outlets right out of the box.
Quickly Locate Cables
The MicroMapper™ Pro features built-in analog toning to locate and isolate wire pairs during installation.
Replace Tools Less Often
The MicroMapper™ Pro is a tool for any testing environment. It is a durable tester that comes in a small, user-friendly package, making it a convenient tool for any job.
Carry Fewer Tools
The MicroMapper™ Pro Kit provides comprehensive testing, locating, and ID tagging with the MicroMapper Pro™ VDV Cable Tester with a built-in analog toner, the Pro3000™ Probe, and eight included cable IDs.
Testador de cabos de VDV MicroMapper™ Pro
- Integrated coax connector for video and audio testing.
- Length meter shows distance to fault for faster troubleshooting.
- Large LCD for clear results.
- Full wiremap shows type and location of fault (miswires, reversals, split pairs, opens, shorts and breaks).
- Checks for T568B Wiremap.
- Checks Length: Min 2 feet (1m) - Max 999 feet (350m).
- Supports up to 8 cable IDs for faster installations.
- Built-in toner for locating and isolating wire pairs.