There may be times when the LinkWare Live login account needs to be assigned to a different email; for example if it was originally set up using a group email account, and the Owner wishes to set it to a different individual email account. In LinkWare Live “My Profile” settings, the email field is not editable.
Here is the workaround for changing the email for the Owner Account:
- Add/invite the other email as with Role Manager to the Organization (INTERNAL USERS -> Add User).
- After user has been invited and the invitation is accepted by the new user (including creating a new LinkWare Live login), login with original owner credentials and click on the Organization name on the top right corner.
- Select “Account & Settings” option.
- On that page, click on Transfer Ownership button.
- A pop up window will appear. Select the user email to whom you want to transfer ownership to and save the changes.
- Logout and log back in with other email and password
Opcional: Go to Users and delete the user account with the original email.
Only an Owner of an Organization can transfer ownership to a new email address.