The first step in registering the OptiFiber Pro (Versiv/TFS) is obtaining the latest version of LinkWare PC Software. You can click here to get it. The latest version is 9.9 and comes in 2 different downloads; both give you the same product. The standalone version is better if the computer you are installing on has no network connectivity, otherwise they are the same. Downloading LinkWare PC will require a free MyAccount. If you do not have one, you will be prompted to create one when you click on the download.
- Once LinkWare PC 9.9 is installed, you will need to verify the firmware version on your Versiv (TFS) main and remote unit.
From the HOME screen, tap TOOLS > Version Information. It should show Version 5.5 Build 2.
- If it is not the current firmware, click here to learn how to update your Versiv (TFS).
- Connect the Versiv (TFS) to your PC via the supplied micro USB cable. (If this is the first time, allow the USB driver to install)
With LinkWare PC 9.9 open, wait a few seconds for the Product Registration window to appear:
If it does not appear, click on Help > Product registration.
- Click Sign in and Register and use your email address and password login. (The same information you used to download LinkWare, your MyAccount user name and password)
- Once signed in, LinkWare should automatically register the connected products. If you bought the Bundled Gold Support, there should be a fourth colum stating your gold support is in process.
If you have other modules that have been used with this main frame already, those serial numbers have already been logged into the internal memory of the main frame and will appear in the registration window above. The Versiv (TFS) main frame tracks internally any modules or remotes it is connected to.