|The last OMNIScanner left the factory back in July 2005. We regret to say service and support ended July 2009. It's replaced by the Versiv familly of testers. |
Download the latest software by clicking here. (CAUTION: This requires a serial port and using a USB to serial port adapter is not recommended)
Connect the OMNIScanner to the OMNIRemote using a Link adapter and a Channel adapter. Run an Autotest to check the integrity of the patch cord.
- Connect AC power to the OMNIScanner and the OMNIRemote.
- Do not turn the OMNIScanner on.
- Connect the main unit to the PC with the supplied serial cable.
- Begin the Reflash process on the PC, but do not press the update button.
- Press and Hold the AUTOTEST and ENTER buttons and while holding them down, press the On/Off button.
- This will place the OMNIScanner into Waiting For Reflash mode.
- Click the update button on the PC to begin the reflash. This will update the Firmware in both the OMNIScanner and the OMNIRemote.