|The following tests are run during an Autotest on coaxial cabling: |
Resistência de Loop DC
Anomaly detection (Results shown only if anomalies are detected.)
To run an Autotest on coaxial cabling, connect the link under test as shown below in Figure 1 and proceed as follows:
- Turn off any PC nodes connected to the cabling you are testing.
- If you want the Autotest to report cable length, remove the terminator from the far end of the cabling.
- Attach any channel link interface adapter to the main unit.
- Turn the rotary switch to AUTOTEST.
- Verify that the test standard and cable type displayed are correct. You can change these settings in the SETUP mode.
- Remove the terminator from the near end of the coaxial cabling. Use the RJ45 to BNC adapter to connect the cable to the test tool.
- Press T to start the Autotest.