|If you try to re-download a Job and the Auto Merge does not take, this creates a new Job in your system. You can do a manual merge to merge two Jobs together. The manual merge is in the Utilities section of DaVaR: |
1. Click on the Utilities button in the DaVaR toolbar.
2. Click on the Import/Export button in the upper left corner of the Utilities window.
3. This will bring up the Database Maintenance Wizard.
4. Select Merge Test Data by putting a Dot next to it in the Wizard.
5. Click next
6. Select the type of Job you will be Merging (Cable or CrossBox) by selecting the Dot to the left of Cable or CrossBox.
7. The Jobs will be displayed on a split screen, one side Source and the other Destination. All the Jobs will be displayed on both sides.
8. Select the Job with your Test Data in it on the Source side.
9. Select the New Job on the Destination side.
10. Click Merge
11. (Caution) If you select the Job with your Test Data in it on the destination side you will lose all your Test Data.
This will combine the two selected Jobs into one.