|1. Click on the Reports button on the DaVaR toolbar. |
2. Select a report to run and click Preview to generate the report.
3. Once the report has been generated, click on the Export button located on the top row of the Report Preview Window.
The export button looks like an opened envelope with an arrow pointing into it.
4. This will open the Export window.
5. Under the format window, select the TEXT format.
6. Under the destination: (Disk file) should be selected.
7. Then click OK. Then select the place you would like the file to be stored.
8. Then click the save button. This will save the report as a .txt file.